As an employer, we hope you are never faced with the tough situation of having to make part of your workforce redundant. Unfortunately, we do recognise that this does happen, which is why we're here to offer sound financial advice and support to those employees facing an uncertain future.
Education and counselling for your employees
We provide practical financial guidance and redundancy information on areas such as:
- Types and components of redundancy payments
- Tax on termination payments
- Uses of redundancy payments
- Redundancy and super
- Social Security issues
- Implications for insurance cover
- Reviewing and restructuring your finances
- Financial professionals you should be seeking
To find out more, give our team a call on 1800 800 002 or leave your details in our online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
The services we provide include:
- Distributing information sheets on facing redundancy
- Onsite group PowerPoint presentations
- One-on-one discussions and consultations
- Phone-based general advice support
- Scaled or comprehensive financial plan (Statement of Advice)
All the services outlined above are available as a set package designed to provide general or personal advice to employees being made redundant.
We can develop tailored packages and pricing models in conjunction with you in order to meet more specific needs and challenges.