Chifley Insurance Brokers offers a comprehensive insurance broking service for businesses looking to provide group insurance policies to their workforce. We provide both tender management and account management services.
We specialise in broking:
- Group income protection insurance (also known as group accident and sickness insurance, or group salary continuance insurance)
- Group death and total and permanent disability insurance
- Journey cover
Why use Chifley Insurance Brokers?
There are many reasons to use us as your insurance broker. These include:
- Unlike dealing with insurers, we work for you and represent your best interests.
- Our experience and knowledge can help you make the right decision for your business and employees.
- We can help you create tailored solutions for your employees and provide you the guidance and advice you need.
- We generate market interest and competition, using a panel of local and international insurers to get access to competitive rates, premium policy wording and value-for-money cover.
- We save you time and money. You don't have to deal with multiple insurers to get quotes, negotiate pricing, analyse policy wording and compare responses to make your decision. We take the leg work out of reviewing the market to find the right insurance to meet your needs.
- We provide a comprehensive yet easy-to-understand tender report comparing the insurers' offerings, so you can easily assess what's right for you and your employees.
- We help establish your policy and provide account and policy management services so you always have ongoing support.
We’ve helped countless businesses find the right insurance over the years. To find out more, give our team a call on 1800 800 002 or leave your details in our online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
Chifley Insurance Brokers offer tender review services to make sure you find a competitive and appropriate solution for your insurance needs. When you enlist our tender management services, we will:
- Understand and analyse your requirements
- Prepare a thorough underwriting submission
- Extend an invitation to tender to a select panel of underwriters
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure competitive pricing and comprehensive cover
- Issue a tender report comparing your options and providing a summary of findings
- Place and establish your group policy
Once your policy is set up, a dedicated account manager will make sure you receive the ongoing support and administration services you need. To find out more, give our team a call on 1800 800 002 or leave your details in our online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.
Chifley Insurance Brokers will appoint a dedicated account manager to manage your account with your insurer, as well as providing you account management services that include:
- Processing and distributing all relevant documentation between you and the insurer
- Providing educational material for your employees as required
- Liaising with the insurer on behalf of both you and your employees where required
- Providing feedback on performance of policy wherever necessary
- Managing the renewal of your policy
- Providing general assistance
Your administration team
Depending on the policy established, we'll also take charge of certain administrative duties, including:
- Registering employees as insured persons
- Collecting and remitting insurance premiums on a monthly basis to the insurer.
- Providing monthly tax invoices.
Get in touch with our team to discover more about our insurance broking service. Call 1800 800 002 or fill in our online contact form and have us contact you.