- Home loans
- Value of a Broker
- Our Service
- Free Consultation
- Types of Loans
- Tools and Resources
Team up with the right people
In life, there are very few financial decisions that exceed the importance of purchasing and owning a home. Be it your first home or an investment property, purchasing and financing a property is always a crucial time in your life. The process can be long and stressful: but it doesn't have to be.
At Chifley, we have partnered with Outsource Financial Pty Limited (outsource) to create Chifley Home Loans, a comprehensive service that brings together outsource's lending specialists with our financial advisers and insurance experts. Chifley Home Loans gives you the advice and support you need in obtaining or refinancing contacta loan, taking the hard work and much of the stress out of getting it right.
Value of a Broker
There are many benefits that a broker brings to the table. A good mortgage broker will be your one point of contact. They will shop around for you, identify the best loan and be your personal information hub for anything to do with your mortgage.
Why use Chifley Home Loans as your broker?
- Chifley Home Loans works for you. We are not a bank, we do not work for a bank and unlike some brokers we’re not owned by a bank.
- Chifley Home Loans has access to a large range of home loans from a panel of trusted lenders.
- We save you time. Chifley Home Loans bring the banks to you, giving you the choice and convenience of Australia's most trusted lenders without having to leave your doorstep.
- We save you money. We search through a large range of home loans to find a competitive loan that’s right for you. Using our in depth knowledge of the industry, we will negotiate with banks to get you an appropriate deal for your needs.
- You don’t pay for our service. Chifley Home Loans lending specialist are paid by the lender, not by you.
- All Chifley Home loans lending specialists are fully accredited and industry qualified.
At Chifley Home Loans, we’re about making it easy for you by providing professional advice and quality service.
A Chifley Home Loans lending specialist will:
- Understand your requirements by conducting a needs analysis.
- Undertake research on a full range of products from our panel of lenders and produce a comparison report of the most suitable ones.
- Assist in your application from pre-approval to settlement.
- Ensure your loan remains competitive through ongoing reviews.
- Provide access to financial advisers and insurance specialists as required.
Be it for buying that dream home or investment property, tapping into your equity to build or renovate, or simply looking to refinance for a better deal, call Chifley Home Loans today on 1800 800 002 and arrange your free consultation.
Get the answers on your first appointment
We don't believe in wasting your time. You'll get the answers you require from your very first appointment.
A lending specialist will meet at a time and place that is most convenient for you. At your free consultation your lending specialist will:
- Understand your current financial situation, lifestyle and financial goals.
- Calculate your borrowing power and how much you can afford to repay.
- Help you work out what loan product, facilities and features you need.
- Search hundreds of home loans to find the right one for you.
- Explain the fees and the ins and outs or the selected loan including the hidden detail.
- Answer any questions you have about the home loan process.
Why not make an appointment today and get the ball rolling. It doesn’t cost you anything and you can walk out of the meeting with professional advice and assistance with detailed options for you to decide your next steps.
Types of Loans
For your first home, downsizing or upsizing
To get a better deal or to consolidate debt
To increase your property holdings, utilising the equity in your current home
To renovate and extend by utilising the equity in your current home
To build your new home
To purchase a commercial property
Speaking with a Chifley Home Loans’ specialist you’ll gain access to a number of Australia’s most trusted lenders including:
- ME Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- Adelaide Bank
- Suncorp Bank
- Bank SA
- ING Direct
- St George
- Macquarie Bank