We hope members are never faced with the heartwrenching situation and uncertainty that comes with being made redundant. Unfortunately, we do recognise that redundancies do take place and at times on mass. Offering sound financial advice and support to those members is often what is needed to help them navigate the troubled waters that may lie ahead.
We provide practical financial guidance and redundancy information on areas such as:
- Types and components of redundancy payments
- Tax on termination payments
- Uses of redundancy payments
- Redundancy and super
- Social Security issues
- Implications for insurance cover
- Reviewing and restructuring your finances
- Financial professionals you should be seeking
Speak to Chifley today for more information on how our redundancy advice services can be offered to members as a member benefit or via their employer.
The services we provide include:
- Distributing information sheets on facing redundancy
- Onsite group PowerPoint presentations
- One-on-one discussions and consultations
- Phone-based general advice support
- Scaled or comprehensive financial plan (Statement of Advice)
All the services outlined above are available as a set package designed to provide general or personal advice to employees being made redundant.
We can develop tailored packages and pricing models in conjunction with you in order to meet more specific needs and challenges.
For more information on the redundancy advice services we offer, make sure you speak to the Chifley team today.